[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Tagging Live indoor music venues

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Mon Feb 25 14:37:48 UTC 2013

amenity=music_venue
+ music_venue=concert_hall/music_club/opera_house/?

Now, how should restaurants that e.g. have live music every night (and host touring artists, too) be tagged?

Should tags such as
bar=yes or/and
restaurant=yes
be added where appropriate?

Cheers,
-Jaakko
.. Who hasn't formed a solid opinion nor read all documentation on tagging "multi-feature" venues but who often adds bar/restaurant/atm/swimming_pool/etc=yes tag when they are available in a facility.

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta