[Talk-us] OSM US Server Infrastructure

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:47:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just a thought on US tag info server, It might be better to just work
on a patch to the existing tag info code/server to support regions
directly. Having our own taginfo server is not that useful if it is
not integrated into the main wiki. The wiki is the major entryway to
the tag info server, without the main wiki integration It will
probably not get used that much.

Setting it up will certainly not do any harm, just presenting an
alternate path before somebody goes through the work in setting it up.

Thanks
Jason