[Talk-us] National Forest Development roads

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Jan 17 14:26:04 GMT 2013

I usually tag these with ref=NFD xxxx as appropriate and remove the name if
the name only contains the ref.  Same with NF roads.  Not entirely sure how
to handle tribal highways, network US:* isn't appropriate since if it's
tribal land, it's technically outside of the United States based on the
Indian Removal Act of 1830.