[Talk-us] Topeka,KS Address Import

the Old Topo Depot oldtopos at novacell.com
Thu Jan 24 17:52:39 GMT 2013

Ah, that is y my search attempts failed, as I was unaware it was countywide

Yes,I did notice significant inconsistencies within Topeka, as some of the
addresses are points inside building polys and some are merged with the
polys themselves.  The address info on the address points seems to be out
of sync with the associated way segment, which may be more problematic.

If you want to coordinate on a clean up contact me off list, please.

Best,