[Talk-us] Lake Powell

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 03:50:46 UTC 2013

Gave it a go, but still hasn't rendered correctly.  Looks like there
might've been a separate relationship for each state's part of the lake and
they got broken somehow, probably in June.  I deleted one relation (370016)
and consolidated ways into http://www.openstreetmap.org/?relation=370015
The relationship looks good to me, but there must be something wrong
still.  Unless someone else figures it out in the meantime, I'll try to
look at it OSM Inspector once it refreshes and identify what the remaining
issue is.

Cheers,
Brad (aka neuhausr)

ps--really fun topography to view!