[Talk-us] Lake Powell

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:51:00 UTC 2013

Thanks for jumping in to fix Lake Powell!  And Brad, I agree - beautiful
landscape (still mixed feeling about it being converted to a lake).

This was another reminder of a slogan I was working on "if you don't feel
part of a community - you aren't OSM-ing right" or something along those
lines.

=Russ