[Talk-us] Future Interstate Relations

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:40:54 UTC 2013

So, does anybody else have any more comments on how we should deal with tagging these "Future" Interstates?   I just "remembered" there was one other Interstate in NC posted this way, I-295 [1] in Fayetteville, NC.  So, I've fixed that relation as well to follow the network way I originally suggested till we all, once and for all, have decided on the way to tag these.

-James

[1] - http://gribblenation.net/ncfutints/fut295.html