[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Wed Jul 10 20:24:04 UTC 2013

* Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> [2013-07-10 10:28 -0500]:
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM, James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com>wrote:
> > Also, do you guys think for the "PA Turnpike XXX" routes, that the
> > "network" tag for them should be "US:PA:Turnpike"
>
> That's how I've been handling the Oklahoma situation: US:OK:Turnpike.

Yep:

http://elrond.aperiodic.net/shields/?lat=34.55064&lon=-96.94071&zoom=13

:)

I only see two US:OK:Turnpike routes in the database at the moment, and
the Cherokee Turnpike suffers from the same issue as the PA Turnpike has
currently; my rendering doesn't understand "name=Cherokee Turnpike
(eastbound)".  I'm still not sure what the best way to handle that is.