[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:16:31 UTC 2013

Well, it is ONLY posted in the field as "US-21 Bypass", and it was that way last month. (I was down in Charlotte for the Coca-Cola 600, so I traveled on that segment of I-77.)  I don't know who added that segment to the main US-21 relation, but might have been NE2, but can't be sure.  Anyways, here's a quick link to StreetView showing this: http://goo.gl/maps/DiSfn.  Just chock it up to one of those NCDOT quirks.  I mean, they have a Bypass, Business, Alternate, and vanilla US-70 in the same area (Smithfield, NC)!

-James