[Talk-us] Future Interstate Relations

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 00:24:40 UTC 2013

That looks legit enough to qualify IMO for the "US:I:Future" network.  Looks like some of the I-74 signs that are posted out there in NC [0].  Still., those signs need to be posted along a segment to qualify for the network.  If the signs are the "Future Interstate Corridor" type [1], then that segment would NOT qualify for the "US:I:Future" network as it means there is a slim possibility that alignment might be bypassed.  That's happened with several "Future I-74 Corridor" alignments.

-James

[0] - http://goo.gl/maps/mMIHW
[1] - http://www.texasfreeway.com/houston/photos/59sw/59sw.shtml (need to scroll down some)