[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Sun Jul 14 21:50:07 UTC 2013

* James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> [2013-07-13 20:46 -0400]:
> In GA, it seems you're not supporting the "US:GA:Connector" network.

I do support US:GA:Connector, but I didn't have an entry for Connector
40.  (I do now.  :) ) I an effort to reduce the amount of time needed
for shield generation, I tend to specify only the specific bannered
routes I know about, either from personal experience, Wikipedia, or
looking at OSM data.  I'm pondering a change to the bannering code
that would handle most cases more dynamically (but not for Georgia,
since they don't actually use banners for their bennered routes...).

--- --
The ring needs another token.
                       -- BOFH excuse #129