[Talk-us] [Imports-us] Releasing my data into Public Domain

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:08:20 UTC 2013

If the data are to be released under the terms and provisions of Maryland
public records law, you should probably cite the section of the code that
applies to the data. States often have conditions that specify which
records are in the public domain (e.g. real estate transactions) and which
are not (e.g. personnel records).

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.