[Talk-us] JOSM plugin for notes

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 04:35:22 UTC 2013

This last week Ian Dees and myself have been working on getting a JOSM
plugin for the new notes feature up and running. We started off by copying
the OpenStreetBugs plugin but ended up redoing a lot of the internals. The
user interface is still fairly similar though. It is still a little rough
around the edges but basic functionality is there. Now that some changes in
JOSM core are available in the latest dev build, I think we are ready for a
few more beta testers!

Please be sure to read the "JOSM versions and authentication" section on
the wiki page if you are using OAuth.

Wiki page: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Notes

Code: https://github.com/iandees/josm-notes

It can be run alongside the OSB plugin if desired.

Enjoy,
Toby