[Talk-us] How did this weekend's editathon go? (was Re: Steady increase in the number of mappers in the US)

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Mon Jul 22 13:28:16 UTC 2013

Mike -

That's awesome to hear from SF.

We had great turnout here in DC at the OpenGovHub, too.

We were about 20 to 30 people all spread out through the cavernous
OpenGovHub digs. Some of us:

http://instagram.com/p/b_zinJDjGb/

http://instagram.com/p/b_vZcWjjOX/

Love this btw:

http://osm-tags.teczno.com/tag/editathon?callback=do_stuff

Next time around we could set up this for an editathon:

http://osmlab.github.io/show-me-the-way/

How did everybody else's #editathon go?