[Talk-us] JuicyTrails Map and App based on OSM data released

derrick nehrenberg derricknehrenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 14:38:59 UTC 2013

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and share your thoughts.

It is possible to turn off Auto Centering by unselecting "Center Map" from
the menu options icon (usually found in the top right hand corner of the
screen).

Good call, on the City search feature. Adding it to our To Do list.

RE minimal text size feature, would you mind sharing the competitor name. I
would like to check that out.

Thanks,

derrick