[Talk-us] Shields are up!

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Jul 29 04:57:41 UTC 2013

Yeah, the lack of the black sillo on the texas FM/RM sheilds might collide
with the similar brown Rec road shields if the backgrounds on that were
dropped, too.  Still not terribly happy with the idea that FM and RM roads
are mapped as different networks when they're the same network, with the
sole exception of Ranch Road 1, which is in the ranch network by itself,
under TxDOT's own system.  /nitpick