[Talk-us] Chapter Board Elections

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 20:34:45 UTC 2013

There isn't a really great way to do this because CiviCRM (the tool we're
using to keep track of memberships) sits inside WordPress and requires a
wordpress login for anyone that wants to check their status.

If you're curious, please shoot an e-mail to board at openstreetmap.us CC'ing
me and I can give you specifics.

Also, I will send an e-mail after this e-mail if your membership is expired
or expiring soon.