[Talk-us] Take another look at notes!

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Jun 1 02:25:42 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net>wrote:

> ok, i found "report a problem" on the map view for housing units
> in an area. i'll have to go find a map problem and report it via the
> GUI so i can see the full cycle.

I only found two notes for the Greater Seattle area. (Lucky me?)
One anonymous reported a business name. The other looked like a mapper that
was just saying that the tiger road data was sucky. (it was.) It would be
nice to have the note say the source, i.e. craigslist, osm, routing
program. That might give more clues to the problem. Plus it would give us
data if we decided that the reports are useless and needed to modify the
API.

But it's a good start. Be nice if more apps used it, especially ones like
Foursquare.

--
Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch