[Talk-us] Take another look at notes!

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Sat Jun 1 14:06:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for pointing out the craigslist/notes connection.

A minor UI comment: I added a note about something that I know needs
fixing, just to see what it was like.   I didn't realize that one had to
move the marker before clicking 'add', and the text box started out over
the area where the marker belonged.

So it would be nice if step one was click to place, and only then could
one type.  I think it would result in more accurate placement.

An alternative would be to let users that added a note move them.

(I realize this has nothing to do with externally-generated notes.)