[Talk-us] User Cam4rd98 gun-jumping new highways + adding fictional alignments

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 05:44:14 UTC 2013

We lost track of this case when Richard Weait stepped down, but I placed a 0-hour block about the complaints and pointing out that changeset comments are helpful.

The 0-hour block has expired so Cam4rd98 has read it, but have they stopped the behavior that was the problem? I don’t have the local knowledge to determine this.