[Talk-us] User Cam4rd98 gun-jumping new highways + adding fictional alignments

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:56:52 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> We lost track of this case when Richard Weait stepped down, but I placed a
> 0-hour block about the complaints and pointing out that changeset comments
> are helpful.****
>
> ** **
>
> The 0-hour block has expired so Cam4rd98 has read it, but have they
> stopped the behavior that was the problem? I don’t have the local knowledge
> to determine this.

You don't really need local knowledge to see if the behavior has changed.
The two complaints were "creating roads that are not yet there
(highway=proposed or construction=yes)" and "no changeset comments". This
user's most recent four changesets still exhibit these problems:

- http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16397664
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16397959
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16405000
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16405026