[Talk-us] OSM Total Users

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Jun 9 23:34:25 UTC 2013

I think he may also be wanting to know how many people are consuming map data without being registered with OSM.  Unfortunately, the only way I can see to get this estimate would be to contact all of the manufacturers of applications that use this data, whether for mobile apps, desktop apps, websites, etc., and then to try to guess how much these user bases overlap.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com