[Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Jun 11 19:56:09 UTC 2013

Russ -- Yes, MR2 will have the ability to work on a specific location
(likely to be specified as a point + radius, or bbox).
What do you mean by correlating place values, correlating with what?
Rural areas are not as important for neighborhood coverage I would say.

--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/