[Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:57:35 UTC 2013

Nathaniel Kelso & David Blackman's presentation at #sotmus on Quattroshapes
might offer some guidance, at least with respect to a method. They used
Foursquare checkins and geotagged Flickr photos to calculate some
boundaries. Now, I am more likely to check in at Arlington (my city) than I
am in East Falls Church (my neighborhood), but perhaps we could organize a
project around a similar method?

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.