[Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Jun 11 22:59:55 UTC 2013

Martin,

         In many Los Angeles neighborhoods, asking residents is not
feasible. Most are in cars,  not walking. Some people wouldn't talk
to you, and many wouldn't know, given the transient nature of some
neighborhoods.
         On the other hand, the City of Los Angeles has been
identifying a number of neighborhoods and gracing them with signs on
main roads. For Los Angeles, at least, city government would be a
good source. I believe there is a trend in many other large cities to
identify neighborhoods.

Charlotte

At 12:21 PM 6/11/2013, you wrote:

>On 11/giu/2013, at 21:07, Mike N <niceman at att.net> wrote:
>
> > Often, I can't determine the subdivision boundary from either
> Bing or a survey; I'd need to see an organization map which would
> be of questionable license.
>

>or ask the people that live there, would that be feasible?
>
>cheers,
>Martin

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.