[Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

James Fee james.fee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:06:34 UTC 2013

Interesting discussion, I've been working at thinking how to approach doing
this in my hometown of Tempe, AZ

http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=792

They classify neighborhoods two ways, homeowners associations (the classic
HOA) and neighborhood associations.  The former is usually set up by the
developer and the latter is more organic, either historically significant
or like minded individuals band together to improve the community.

Now I think I could import these boundaries without worry because they are
city defined but I've been struggling with how it would impact the
database.  After reading this discussion I'm going to move forward and
import them.

--
James Fee
480-225-2287