[Talk-us] Parking rendering

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:29:43 UTC 2013

To amplify what Serge said about Washington, no distinction was made for
the behind-the-house, 1-2 vehicle private space versus large public lots.
So if you were to look at the WashDC map, you'd be misled into thinking
there is parking everywhere! I rather like the suggestion of addressing it
through capacity, public/private, and access. Scale-dependent display would
help, as well.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.