[Talk-us] [HOT] Black Forest Fire Update

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 19:32:34 UTC 2013

Sorry, again my take is to go ahead and trace - a little background, I would
like to be able to suggest to fire/all emergency services that OSM is/can be
the best 'situational awareness' tool/map.  So although we will be creating
more work to 'fix' - when I started it was a blank white area with horrible
TIGER roads.

Thank you everyone for helping out!
=Russ