[Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

Nathan Mills nathan at nwacg.net
Sat Jun 15 19:46:52 UTC 2013

My city kindly places identification signs along the borders of many of the defined neighborhoods. Other neighborhoods are coterminous with a particular subdivision.

Still others like "midtown" are mean whatever the person saying it wants it to mean.

The former are reasonable to map. The latter is not.