[Talk-us] ref tags

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Jun 17 23:05:53 UTC 2013

Because, as I understand it, route relations are not used as extensively in
some regions / countries as they are here in the U.S. and we cannot impose
this reliance on relationships for numbered route relations on everyone.
Perhaps if we make it a switch / option in osm2pgsql so folks can choose
based on their local situation?

Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/
http://openstreetmap.us/