[Talk-us] SOTM-US compared

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Jun 19 13:46:47 UTC 2013

Serge -

You're not doing yourself justice as initiator and organizer of what are
the first sprint days at a US State of the Map. I actually think the sprint
days went very well - we had amazing turn out for both days and great work
happened. So: I see absolutely no need to feel badly and thank you for
pushing on making them happen.

I agree there is room for improvement. Aside from clearer comms, the
biggest challenge is a great venue that has great internet, is accessible,
allows for being all in the same general space while breaking out into
groups. All within budget :) We know what's needed here, looking forward to
nailing this next year.

I also like the idea of lightning talks for next year's conference.