[Talk-us] Cam4rd98 just doesn't get it

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 22:50:27 UTC 2013

SteveA, I apologize for jumping on your post so quickly. I was frustrated
that you posted an off-topic comment on a thread that was meant to have
been closed. Moderation was unfair because I didn't set clear expectations
in my previous message.

To be more clear for everyone:
- talk-us is not a forum for personal attacks or mockery
- please keep threads on topic (both on topic to the US community and on
topic to the thread you're replying to)