[Talk-us] US Bicycle Routes in KY, TN, AL, MS, and GA

KerryIrons irons54vortex at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 01:45:17 UTC 2013

Paul,

I think you are missing my point - I don't think it's semantics.

If someone puts a bicycle route on OSM/OCM and gives it a US Bicycle Route
number then those who are working to get that route officially designated
would surely like to talk to the person who put the route up to make sure
things are coordinated.  And if there is no active project to get a route
designated then what is the point of putting it on the map?  How would that
be different than MapMyRide?

Kerry