[Talk-us] US Bicycle Routes in KY, TN, AL, MS, and GA

KerryIrons irons54vortex at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 14:16:19 UTC 2013

Minh,

The efforts you describe in Ohio are the kind of collaboration that supports
USBR development.  We have been working closely with ODOT and bike advocates
in Ohio and with connecting both PA and IN into that effort.

The Adventure Cycling Underground Railroad route is potentially USBR 25 in
KY and TN and USBR 21 in Ohio.  We would have no concerns about tagging that
route as UGRR rather than 21 or 25.

Kerry