[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Spring Edit-a-thon in the US, April 20-21 2013

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Mon Mar 11 15:04:32 UTC 2013

Let us (OSM-US chapter) know if you'd like to host a local event, just post
back here to the thread.

If you've been thinking about bootstrapping or breathing new life into your
existing local OSM group, this is a great day to do it.

I'm offering to host again at the MapBox office here in Washington DC. Like
last time, we'll gear this towards experienced mappers and first timers who
want to get a taste of OSM mapping.