[Talk-us] Updating unchanged TIGER imports to TIGER 2013

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Tue Mar 12 04:11:31 UTC 2013

Sorry not to be clear! Here is the .osc output for those four Indiana
counties. (I hope I have all the formatting right. Osmconvert doesn't seem
to apply my added tag, although it changes the nodes for the way, and I
don't understand what is going wrong.)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gxjm4UN7Vjb09hd0RMTHJNaVU/edit?usp=sharing

Eric