[Talk-us] Questions about bsupnik's NHD OSM files

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Mar 13 22:04:09 UTC 2013

This is true regardless of the schema changes. NHD has a 3 year planned
update cycle. Depending on the region, this means that the data may have
been updated or not, but if you're working country-wide you have to be able
to process the latest.

The schema changes just an additional reason to not use the old data. NHD
has a set of files in the older schema on their website but I don't believe
these are being updated.