[Talk-us] Updating unchanged TIGER imports to TIGER 2013

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sun Mar 17 00:20:49 UTC 2013

On 3/16/13 7:59 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> Eric,
>
> I'm in general favor of your idea. I think that if we can get more
> accurate, up to date data out of TIGER, then we should.
>
> I'd strongly encourage you to join us on the OSM US Import Committee list:

i'm interested in this too. i may have a need in the near future to work
with
Schoharie County, NY which is relatively untouched and has some of the
iffier tiger 2005 stuff in NY. updating it to more current tiger would
be a big
step on the way to where it needs to go.

i strongly support Serge's suggestion that you get on the import committee
list. there are a bunch of smart, experienced mappers there who can provide
excellent input.

richard