[Talk-us] Overpass API and T-mobile

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 19:55:47 UTC 2013

Dear all,

a user of the OSM readonly mirror Overpass API has complained about getting
always the HTTP error code 504 instead of a valid response with HTTP 200.
After we have excluded all potential obvious problems on both the client and
the server, he still sees the 504 and his requests never arrive at overpass-
api.de.

At this point I ask every reader for some help. I would like to exclude the
possibility that T-mobile is blocking overpass-api.de.

Can you open without problems
http://overpass-api.de/index.html
in your browser? If not, please tell me with your time of access and IP adress
to get a picture of how much users are affected.

Best regards,

Roland