[Talk-us] Baltimore Building Outlines Import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun May 5 06:29:15 UTC 2013

There's three contradictory claims of license on that page.

The PD claim on the page, the CC BY claim on the linked terms and the text
of the terms itself.

My guess is this is an issue of one department not knowing what the other is
doing in terms of copyright and licenses.

Regardless of the reason, any data from them clearly cannot be contributed
into OSM until their license mess is sorted out.