[Talk-us] Search For Intro to OpenStreetMap Slide Presentation

Rick Marshall rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com
Sun May 12 20:22:43 UTC 2013

Fellow OSM'rs.  We have only had one meeting so far with the OSM St Louis
MidAmerica Mapping Group, (last February) but it has paid some great
dividends.  I have been asked by the American Society for Photogrammetry
and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) to present them with an overview of
OpenStreetMap, Open Source Mapping/GIS Software, and Crowd Sourcing at the
ASPRS St Louis Region's quarterly meeting on Wednesday May 16th.  I am
scrambling a bit to put my slides together for the presentation.  I stole
some great information from William Skora's presentation to OSM Cleveland a
few months back, but I could use more information.

Do any of you have any slide presentations available that I could use for
information to build a new  intro to OpenStreetMap, Open Source Software
(particularly mapping software), and Crowd Sourcing presentation?

Thanks for the help.

Rick Marshall

Rick Marshall, PhD, GISP
President
Vertical GeoSolutions, Inc (VerticalGeo)
130 Sawgrass Ln
O'Fallon, IL  62269
(618) 670-4259
rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com