[Talk-us] New member

Amy.Daniels at gvltec.edu Amy.Daniels at gvltec.edu
Thu May 16 17:33:09 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself - I am Amy Daniels and I am a GIS Instructor with Greenville Technical College in South Carolina.  I am interested in keeping OpenStreetMap Data for our college campuses as up-to-date and complete as possible.  I have a lot to learn about contributing and using OSM tools.

We are working on embedding the live maps for each campus into our campus web site to enable visitors to locate our buildings and facilities.  I am excited to join the community.

Thanks,
Amy

This electronic mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  To the best of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is free of viruses and malware.