[Talk-us] Fwd: [okgis] Moore Tornado Aerials- May 21, 2013

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu May 23 06:08:43 UTC 2013

I've tiled this imagery and put it here:

http://tile.openstreetmap.us/moore_tornado_21052013/preview.html#18/35.32191/-97.51751

It can be used in JOSM like so:

tms[19]:http://{switch:a,b,c}.
tile.openstreetmap.us/moore_tornado_21052013/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: The license for this imagery has not been confirmed and should
not be used to edit OSM yet.