[Talk-us] Mass deletion in shawnee county, ks

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:04:26 UTC 2013

2013/5/28 Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com>

> If you want to be part of this community, meaning the OpenStreetMap
> community in the United States, I and others would welcome you, but
> you should be participatory and follow the  guidelines that this
> community (the DWG and then the US Community) has regarding imports.

+1
Mike, I am astonished that you still perform imports without respecting the
import guidelines, several years ago there was a similar situation when you
had imported this approximative Corine data in central Italy (as a
collateral effect to your imports in Kosovo) over already existing manually
mapped objects, which then last year caused some problems in the license
change. Please adhere to the guidelines for imports, automated edits etc.
or even better, go outside and then map like most OSM mappers do ;-)

cheers,
Martin