[Talk-us] Google Maps being "praised" for removing I-5 colasped bridge quickly

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 02:30:01 UTC 2013

Well, when I did my "original" edit in that area because of the collapse, somebody had already deleted the small section that collapsed.  So, I just added the missing "access=no" tags on the other ways.

Plus, it didn't hurt that I was on my PC already and watching the local 11PM (EDT) news and they mentioned that there was a bridge collapse on an Interstate.

-James (rickmastfan67)