[Talk-us] OSM St Louis Mid America Mappers

Rick Marshall rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com
Fri May 31 01:52:34 UTC 2013

We held our second meeting of the OSM St Louis Mid America Mappers last
night.  We had 6 members show up and we mapped portions of the O'Fallon
Family Sports Park located here:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=38.59656&lon=-89.93116&zoom=16&layers=M

We had a great time and we all learned a lot about using GPS tracks for
mapping.

Our next meeting is scheduled for August 7 from 6-8pm at Southwestern
Illinois College (SWIC) in Belleville, Illinois.  If you are interested in
joining our group our MeetUp page is located here:

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-St-Louis-Mid-America-Mappers/

We hope to see you August 7.

Rick Marshall

Rick Marshall, PhD, GISP
President
Vertical GeoSolutions, Inc (VerticalGeo)
130 Sawgrass Ln
O'Fallon, IL  62269
(618) 670-4259
rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com