[Talk-us] OSM Data Quality

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri May 31 19:35:32 UTC 2013

One thing that would help in the editor software would be, once you select a tag, and list the preset values available, to have the option to list the wiki descriptions of what those values mean.  This should be optional, and should come up in a separate window so you don't lose track of what you are editing.