[Talk-us] Admin borders in the US

Bryce Cogswell bryceco at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 05:20:09 UTC 2013

I have to agree with Jason on this as well. Admin borders are some of the most important cartographic information on the planet, to the extent that wars are fought over them, and are easily verified through dozens of independent sources. To exclude them from OSM on the basis of a "ground verifiable" ideology seems silly.