[Talk-us] Locations for State of the Map US 2014

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 06:21:47 UTC 2013

According to the CfP, the decision should have been made by the end of last
month. Anyone have any idea where the decision making progress is at? Also
curious why it couldn't be held in the fall in conjunction with FOSS4G in
Portland? Haven't heard much of anything on the global event either at this
point.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff