[Talk-us] Locations for State of the Map US 2014

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Nov 13 20:39:09 UTC 2013

Jeff, Alyssa, Kathleen -

> According to the CfP, the decision should have been made by the end of
last month.

That's right and we're very close to nailing down NYC or Chicago. We're
about to hear back final numbers from a series of venues we've researched
and reached out to. This will allow us to come up with a final budget and a
decision on where to do SOTM-US in 2014. I'd love to keep focused on
closing this down for 2014 in one of those two cities.

Alex